Entries in WTF (12)
...the "Z" means it's fun!
Some occasional NSFW language and a few minor spoilers.
7) Dinner for Schmucks
6) Get Him to the Greek
Embed...Denied! LAME. Go here to check it out.
5) Invention of Lying
Not Tampa, though. No, they went with a Teddy Roosevelt impersonator who spouts well-known sayings like a talking plush doll. All in a bid to get the 2012 Republican National Convention.
Thanks, Video. I am now embarrassed for Tampa when I'm used to feeling blind indifference and casual hatred towards Tampa. I don't like change!
Thanks to Keith for the tip!
MK12 made this slice of nightmare fuel - enjoy!
Today's word of the day is Inscrutable:
- incapable of being investigated, analyzed, or scrutinized; impenetrable.
- not easily understood; mysterious; unfathomable: an inscrutable smile.
- incapable of being seen through physically; physically impenetrable: the inscrutable depths of the ocean.
In this analogy, Gollum is played by Anthony Weiner...
So, my black footed ferret said “Barbados,” cause she had to go give her boyfriend some Bon Jovi love. Land O’Lakes! Iron Maiden Officials, I wish that side order of bacon is more of a Free-Will Baptist. Welcome to Finland.
Find out what you could be saying when you abbreviate. All of these are listed as legitimate alternatives to our much-beloved slang. I do not think that means what you think that means …
BRB: Be Right Back
Brazilian Rainbow Boa
Blue Ridge Boogie
BFF: Best Friend Forever
Biblical Foundations for Freedom
Bovine Follicular Fluid
I was typing in "where can I" when I noticed what most people are looking for...
...apparently some badass kung-fu Justice delivered with a smile and a mustache.
Today's phrase of the day is "magnum opus."
a great work, esp. the chief work of a writer or artist: Proust's magnum opus is Remembrance of Things Past.
Today's word of the day is "incongruous."
out of keeping or place; inappropriate; unbecoming: an incongruous effect; incongruous behavior.
- not harmonious in character; inconsonant; lacking harmony of parts: an incongruous mixture of architectural styles.
- inconsistent: actions that were incongruous with their professed principles.
Today's word of the day is "blunder."
- a gross, stupid, or careless mistake: That's your second blunder this morning.
(verb without object)
- to move or act blindly, stupidly, or without direction or steady guidance: Without my glasses I blundered into the wrong room.
- to make a gross or stupid mistake, esp. through carelessness or mental confusion: Just pray that he doesn't blunder again and get the names wrong.
(verb with object)
- to bungle; botch: Several of the accounts were blundered by that new assistant.
- to utter thoughtlessly; blurt out: He blundered his surprise at their winning the award.