Entries in Funny (22)
This is 100% real. Whilst recording the voices of Thundercats, actors showed their frustration by using that age old method of letting off steam. No, not killing "Snarf." But cursing:
Please to enjoy the red band (as in NSFW language) trailer for David Gordon Green's The Sitter with Jonah Hill - who's fat in the movie but creepy skinny in the intro. Honestly, it's pretty funny and I'm not that big a fan of Mr. Hill.
Yes, it's just Adventures in Babysitting with more profanity and a protagonist with bigger boobs. But maybe that won't be such a bad thing. Plus JB Smoove is in it and partnered with Sam Rockwell, so that's already better than a half-assed Vincent D'Onofrio as Thor appearance.
(PS if you like The Whitest Kids u'Know, you'll love next week. And if you don't - well then, suck it, commie)
Truth is, I've always been selling out. The difference is that in the past, I looked like I had integrity because there were no buyers.
...but not the one it needs right now.
A Nerd PSA that finally shatters the silence...
Today's word of the day is Morbid:
- suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc.: a morbid interest in death.
- affected by, caused by, causing, or characteristic of disease.
- pertaining to diseased parts: morbid anatomy.
- gruesome; grisly.
Today's word of the day is Desultory:
- lacking in consistency, constancy, or visible order, disconnected; fitful: desultory conversation.
- digressing from or unconnected with the main subject; random: a desultory remark.