"I'll have what she's having!"
- Once You've Seen the Inside of a Chunky, You Can Never Believe in God Again: Scandybars is a tumblr dedicated to showing the vivisected layers of candy bars. It's beautiful, repugnant and oddly relaxing all at once.
- I'm REALLY Sick of All These...Star Wars: Cracked looks into why any Star Wars sequels would've been even worse than the prequels. Clones and a Super Gun? Sounds like the recipe for...sub-par entertainment, actually.
- Remember - Don't Try the 'Martian Manhunter' Without a Spotter: CollegeHumor presents some superhero sex moves. and yes, my favorite is the Hulk. It's classy yet passionate. It's classionate.
- Well We're Living Here in HarmonTown...: Dan Harmon presents a Twitter-centric episode of his HarmonTown live show - complete with missing families and exploding crystals. I don't get it either, but the dude makes Community so shut up.
- This is Why China Is Beating Us!!!: I'm sure these 7 ridiculous video resumes compiled by Uncoached are all fake. But if they aren't...whoo boy. Check out Eric Purdue's:
- #6 - Gave Some Legitimacy to Larry the Cable Guy: Entertainment Weekly examines how, on its 25th anniversary, Pixar has changed "the animation game." (Via /Film)
- "I Need a Piece that Says 'I'm a Dreamer...but also an Indoors Kid.'": iO9 lists 10 places to buy some pretty dope Sci-Fi and Fantasy Art. Three titties for all my muses! Mwahahaha.
- Nothing Clever - Just Good Music: Here's "Revival" the new song by Talkdemonic from their upcoming LP, Ruins, which is due to come out on October 4th.
- Two Roads Diverged at a Purple People Eater: Do you think Screech ever looks back to 1988's The Purple People Eater and think that's where things went awry? NPH came out of that fine but for Dustin Diamond it's all just been...Screech ever since. Here's the trailer: