Hey! I don't need your sarcastic comments about my "abilities," robots. That job is taken.
Give me sites beyond sight!
- Pesky Ain't the Only One with a Pole Out Here!: Come for the awkward groping video by fans at Fenway, stay for the shocked lack of composure by the announcers.
- Sea Otter > Watch the Throne: I know, I'm also shocked that the Sea Otter rap beat out Watch the Throne. But to be fair - it is a thing that exists. I guess the otter just squeaked by. tee hee.
- Winter is Coming - Watch Out for Hop Ons: I don't watch Game of Thrones (I keep meaning to, plus i want to read the books...it's a whole thing), but there's no way the Arrested Development + Game of Thrones = "Arrested Westeros" captions aren't hilarious. NO WAY!
- Hardcore Children are Hardcore: Pretty funny, kids. The real hilarity? I'm like 92% certain they could beat the snot out of me. (Via The Daily What)
- Whatever the Male Version of "Evil Spinster with Cobwebbed Womb" is...I'm That: Every time I listen to people prattle on about their children's boring days or accomplishments, I immediately balance it out by visiting Your Kids Art Sucks. I'm not saying I'm a hero, but a little recognition would be nice.
- I Fear This Is Being Wasted on Brooklyn Hipsters: Todd Lamb is a comedy genius who writes random notes from "Chris" and posts them all over New York City. I think it's brilliant - but imagine how much better if it was in Wisconsin or Nebraska or...you know. One of the "Larry" states (I organize states by classic Three Stooges roles. Woe unto any cast into the pits of Shempdom)
- Like NH Has Any "Cities" to Advertise: These accurate tourism slogans for US Cities are funny and very apt. Basically this is how I read each: "Ha. Yeah. ...Yeah."
- Another Siren Song for Me to Play Team Fortress 2: This pretty amazing animated short from 4 students of Utrecht School of Arts is inspired by many things, including Team Fortress 2. With all of the mentions on Reddit, plus my love of all things Valve, I really want to play the game - but fear that a chorus of "noobs" sung by prepubescent "teammates" awaits any attempt to play it. It'll be Halo 3 all over again! Alack alas. In the meantime, please enjoy this excellent animated short called "Mac 'n' Cheese"
(Via The Daily What)